The Bringg platform enables to manage your deliveries & provide customers with a real time map-based view of the approaching driver!
The Bringg App on Open Dining Enables:
TrackingWith Bringg, your customers know where their delivery is in real-time. Once a driver starts heading their way, they will receive a link to a map-based tracking view in real time. The Bringg platform can identify in real time whether your driver is driving, cycling or running, and adjust the ETAs accordingly for customers.
DispatchingManage and track drivers in real-time. See them on the map, assign orders, receive alerts and more.
CustomizingCustomize your delivery pin, destination flag, and company logo on the consumer tracking screen. You can also customize the header to match your own.
Driver’s Management AppYour drivers need only the Bringg mobile app to get their job done. The app enables them to navigate and communicate with customers. App features include collecting signatures, taking photos, and writing down special notes regarding the order.
Announcing Your Driver’s ArrivalTapping 'Arrived" as the driver reaches your customer, will trigger a notification announcing his arrival. Imagine how wonderful that is for customers requesting drivers not to use the doorbell.
See Our Video Tutorials!
Start In Minutes, Using These Simple Steps:
- On your Open Dining admin page, go to Settings > General Settings and check the “Accept Delivery Orders” box.
- Under Settings > Courier Settings, check the “Enable Courier Integration” box and select Bringg as the Courier Provider in the drop down menu.
- Enter your e-mail address and choose a password. This automatically creates a Bringg account for your business.
On your mobile phone:
- Download our Driver App here to your mobile phone.
- Log in with the email and password you've entered during registration. **Download our Driver's manual Here .
On The Bringg Management Dashboard:
- View the status of the order, locate your drivers in real-time and assign the order to a driver
- Drivers will receive a notification the order was assigned to them on the Bringg Driver Mobile App and can then start the delivery.
Clicking "Heading To You" on the driver app will indicate the delivery has begun and your customer will receive an SMS/email with a link to track the delivery in real time.
See below some screenshots that will guide you step-by-step:
First Time Users? Make sure you have downloaded the Bringg native mobile app for drivers to your mobile phone here and logged in to the app using your email and password.
New orders will be automatically pushed to all drivers. The driver that will be the first to ‘Grab’ the order and accept it will be the one delivering it.